Skip to content
For Schools, Groups, Organizations, and Families
Sure, building community sounds good. But how do you do it in a way that’s captivating, meaningful, and promotes both individual and group growth?
At Sure Foot, teamwork, connection, and collaboration start with real-world challenges and the shared experience of outdoor adventure. From building a fire with colleagues to fording rivers with classmates, our custom adventures use uncontrived experiences to transform and build relationships.
Our experience spans:
- Integrated outdoors programs at schools
- Facilitated teambuilding programs
- Camping trips for extended families and students
- Day-long programs for organizations and groups
- Chartered backpacking adventures
- Outdoor organizational retreats
What Participants Get
- Two experienced guides (one male and one female on co-ed adventures) who’ll take charge of everything from menus to gear checks to route planning. On each Sure Foot trip, at least one guide is certified as a Wilderness First Responder.
- All gear — cooking stoves, tents, sleeping bags and sheets, food, water purifiers, etc.
- A Sure Foot CD of photos from the trip.
What You Pay
What To Know
- Sure Foot trips are totally cool. Read our FAQ for details. Or read our adventure log for the play-by-play. Or read our testimonials to get pumped.
- Foodies like to see our menus for camping and backpacking trips.
- Sure Foot follows Leave No Trace ethics.
- Are you a gear head? Read our sample gear list for an idea of what we carry with us on camping and backpacking trips.