Skip to content
Testimonials from Clients
- “Jonah is fantastic – I cannot speak highly enough of him. His wilderness skills and knowledge about backpacking are readily apparent and obviously reassuring (especially to parents of novice hikers!), but what truly sets him apart is his gentle, fun-loving demeanor and amazing rapport with the kids. His level of comfort in the woods is inspiring and contagious. Regardless of what was happening – with the kids, with the weather, with the trail – he was always upbeat, positive and encouraging. If you ever have a chance to organize a program with him, I’m sure the participants will enjoy it!” Camille Scent
- “Thank you again for the fabulous job you did in preparing for and executing the Cohutta backpacking trip! We couldn’t have been more impressed with your professionalism and expertise, and look forward to WWW’s next trip with Surefoot Adventures! By the way, N___ told us the story last night about the devil… Ha…He loved your story telling and said the food was really good! 🙂 Finally, since N___ has never attempted anything the least bit physically challenging, and is somewhat delayed in becoming self-sufficient, I see his successfully completing this trip as a turning point in his development. Thank you again for all you have done.” Adrienne Fechter
- “Sure Foot Adventures took four of my high school students and myself on a 4 day hike. Jonah’s expert planning and survival skills allowed this working mother to relax into the simplicity of trail life. All I HAD to think about was my backpack and tent leaving me able to enjoy the beauty all around me, the warmth in my muscles, simple delicious meals made with friends, and the time to contemplate and meditate.” Lynda Ratmeyer-Fleming, Ph.D.
- “Sure Foot Adventures help me plan and enact my own adventures, connect with the outdoors and realize the amount of beauty in it.” Joshua Osolnik, age 18
- “I haven’t had this much fun outdoors since Girl Scout camp more than 40 years ago.” Marlene Goldman
- “My 16-year-old daughter’s most recent hike in February 2008 stands out as a high point for growth and development that no school classroom could have ever provided to her. It was nice to hear that the girls spent time away from the boys while camping. Hiking with only girls one day gave those students a chance to discover their own limits without the challenges of the boys in the group. The teambuilding from those trips along with classroom time created friendships that will last forever.” Christy Jellets